Friday 13 February 2015

loner

"If you think about distance everytime,whos going to be your good friend then? "

These words hit a hard hit on the heart and head that's too proud to admit I need good friends. But i just push everyone away and distance myself so that I can't get hurt by them.

But in the end I end up hurting myself.
Because I surround myself with friends at work but I become the strange loner outside of work
Like the weirdo I am

And when the closest friend tells me these words
For I never know how long she is willing to be friends with me

You know shit just got real
Because even though you never told her
She knows
And she understands

And i realize how right she actually is
And god

I'm afraid

And I'll try
Try not to push away
Not to hide

And I'll be myself



One day



-3A.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...