Tuesday 19 January 2016

Cuddles with Emily

When settling myself to sleep next to you everynight, it was almost routine that you would lower yourself amongst the side of my body and fit yourself within the gap made by my hips and diaphragm. Needless to say, you fit in perfectly, and soon i got used to the way you would drape your arms over me and tangle your legs with mine, as i laid with one arm holding you and one arm around my neck. Then there were days when i would have my fair share of nightmares, where id wake up screaming, struggling to free myself from the dark's clutches. Those days you let me hold you, cage you within my arms as i acted as a barrier, so afraid to lose you. I remember the sweet small kisses youd leave on the surface of my heart as it fluttered with every whisper of breath you blew upon it. I remember shuddering whenever feeling those lips of yours as they would start its treacherous journey amongst my body, as if it was a map you had recently found. You would smile like a cheshire cat and continue along, finding your treasure, sating your inner goddess as you prowled on top of me high and mighty. I felt powerless, for when your long curtain of hair descended on the side of my cheeks and neck, shielding me from the outside world, all i breathed in was you. It was clear as days went along and the summers started dwindling, my time with you was dwindling. But i never got tired of you. Though there were days where your moods changed like a torrent of rain, most of the time, you were the tornado, holding me spellbound in your beauty. You were dangerous, so much so i knew loving you would kill me. But i didnt care. I didnt care for each time those stormy eyes and cheshire cat smile woke me up, i realized this is all i would ever want. Just to wake up beside you, wake up to this, until no more.

I was smitten with you Emilia McAllister. But thank god i was



-3A.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...