Thursday 26 March 2015

Sick as fuck but not going to see the babe for 2 weeks. Wearing my worst with my over large jumper and baggy sweatpants and to make me feel less subconscious she's wearing a jumper and jeans as well

Too bad I ain't sharing my bestie with you
With both of us wearing grey jumpers we walked along the street and saw a small vendor selling necklaces handmade with your name characters
I was instantly entranced
Dragging katherine over I paid him to make the necklaces for us

And i cant be happier









People ask why were friends or how we manage to stay friends 
But this kid writes me cards and shit 
And is so cheesy
That even though she may not say she loves me 
I know for sure 
That I love her enough

I love thou! 



-3A.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...