Friday 12 November 2021

flaws and doubts

No I do not regret the non commitment 
For I doubt 
And to doubt means I see flaws
And to see the flaws tells me I see through the sugar coated excellence we both have been working on weaving around the possibility of us 

But there can be no us when the flaws are doubts and the doubts are cemented on what ifs and known possibilities. 

The most frustrating part of all this is that there is no doubt I would fall in love with you and stay . I would move the world , albeit slowly, but surely, for you. I would dedicate an entirety of my life, sing flowers out of ashes and create words that don't exist, just to find ways to tell you I'm yours and I love you. 

And yet the worst part is I doubt you. I doubt you could love me , I doubt you could stay. I highly doubt you could have space for me in your busy life, because I take up alot of space. I want you , for the entirety of you. I want you to have your life but I also want you to give me your soul . No. Share your soul with me. Let me see you in ways no one has. Let me hold you tender and at home. Let me kiss your wounds and stroke your ego. Let me just be nothing but love. But you cannot do that. Can you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...