Tuesday 16 November 2021

Death

I dreamt I was dying 
It wasn't painful , long or chaotic. 
It was peaceful and accepting
I laid there surrounded by my loved ones, as they watched me close my eyes in bliss.
 It was odd to be in a body and feel my limbs go limp
My breathing slowed down
The sounds dimmed
And I felt myself go into a space of non existence

 I repeated this cycle three times
The third time I refused to pass, but kept opening my eyes , trying to verbalise my thoughts . I did not want to pass this time. I had so much to talk about. So much to say. So much to do. As I spoke, I felt my spirit being pulled into this physical body. And I woke up drifting between the waking dreams and this physical realm. And I laid in silence , because the peace of laying with nothing in my mind but acceptance
Felt alot like dying. And I realised I wasn't afraid of dying anymore. Because I know I have done all that's needed , and that I would be reborn again and again, and this cycle would spin on its axis until I can learn no more. Very well. Death means nothing if my existence cannot be dimmed. No. I'm too busy for death .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...