Wednesday 13 January 2016

Pretty Poison Pills

Shut your mouth, ive got control
so just leave it, well alone
how all of this started, i dont know
mustve triggered you off, from last nights row

im sick and tired of your resolutions
im the one, your real solution

if you could even stand your own reflection
you might catch a glimpse of me in those bloodshot eyes
i know that you can hear me, im your resurrection
listen to me, im not feeding you any lies

this time its between you and me
and ill never set you free

theres nothing you could say
i wont let you compromise today
theres nothing you can do
you know im here to help you

you know ones too much
but tens just not enough

im just here as your problem solver
its me or the revolver
ive seen the gun shaking in your hand
im here to do, the best i can

i could really save your life
and show you its alright to be without strife

just accept me as your friend
you know ill be here till the end
im crystal clear and i can numb you from pain
why are you afraid so if ill help you again?

a hundred times youve been helped off the floor
so come on, just drink me some more

i never lied to you, never let you down
im not the best reason to have you standing on the ground
just think of you and me together
just us both, alone forever

i love you and you said you loved me
and if you didnt, you know ill be there to see

because ill be around, watching what youre gonna be
so drink me, the prettiest posion youve ever seen



-3A.m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...