Saturday 16 January 2016

Aftering everything, letting you go

It hurt more than yesterday when i realized you honestly didnt care. You honestly didnt care about how i was suffering, the pain i was going through, and how i was even struggling to drink a glass of water. I had my brother check all my social media platforms countless times and i waited to hear from you myself as well. And it hurt you know. I dont know where you were or what you were doing but in sad. Im sad i placed you on a pedestal so high i never knew how selfish you are as a person. I never knew how grudegeful you can be to not even text me asking if im alive

But its okay

I have met so many other people who care about me. People i dont meet or talk to everyday have been messaging me to get better and messaging me words of support and love, much more than you have

And i know these people wont stay forever but they make me happy
They make me feel wanted and loved
And after all the praises i sung for you
All i wanted was the attention and love back


I hope you have the best time of your life
I hope you find the greatest of happiness and a boy who will love you the way you love him

Because this is me slowly.
Letting you go




Semanti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...