Sunday 22 March 2015

dear diary

Dear diary

Lately I've been feeling more drowsy than usual. Almost like I'm sleep deprived even though I have been sleeping enough. But i cant sleep at nights sometimes.
Yet sometimes I do
I had 12 hours of sleep today yet I can't even move properly still
Also my chest pain is back
It's almost like a muscle strain but it hurts whenever I move or breathe
And i cant tell anyone

It's exactly between the middle of my chest right to the left quadrant of my breast, straight to the heart

It doesn't feel normal and I'm scared
I've been throwing up blood again and this pain intensifies every time


Diary I think I have cancer
But im too scared to go check

I don't want to die of a heart attack or a stroke either
But im so afraid to fall asleep now
And end up never waking up
I can't breathe properly

And im tired of staining my bed and pillow with blood droplets


Help me



Dear diary



-3A.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...