Thursday 12 March 2015

GWTI #2

"talk to me" i snarled, forcing her to face me as we both stood in front of each other. "Leave it" she replied, refusing to look at me in the eyes. "Stop hiding everything from me!" i snapped, unable to keep my emotions in check as i stepped closer, forcing her to look at me. She snapped her eyes at mine, and i was suprised to see her hidden anger. She never showed this much anger towards me. "Its not your business Izzy!" she replied, stepping backwards, now looking to walk away. "Why do you push me away everytime? Why is it that when i want to know anything about you , you push me away! We've known each other for so long god damn it, why dont you trust me?" "I trust you" she whispered, now looking anywhere but at me. "Lies" i snarled, clenching my fists as i started to shake from my anger. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and looked at me again, but with her blank face on, meaning she was upset. "Ive never done this before. i dont talk to people and you know that.  I dont want you to know my family. Theyre mine, and i dont like it if you force your way in to my life." i stepped back, as if she had slapped me with her words."but" i whispered, "i would never do anything to your family, yet i do know them. But you just become so secretive. You know everything about me yet i dont know anything about you. You refuse to tell me anything about your past yet you know everything about mine. How do i even trust you if you dont trust me Ryn!" i all but yelled as i felt my eyes tearing up from the waves of emotions running through me. "You told them to me yourself" she replied, looking at me coldly. "So you could trust me. Know who i am" i growled back, biting my lips as my eye sight started to blur. Thats when i felt it, the familiar pain in the abdomen, coming back and slamming into me into full force. "fuck" i snarled, fistin my clothes as i hunched over in pain. "Whats wrong?" she asked, hurrying over to me. "Dont touch me" i growled, still angry that she didnt trust me. i wanted to say more but couldnt, as my stomach rushed into my mouth and i convulsed, dropping to the floor as i splattered blood everywhere in the ground. "Izzy!" she screamed, holding my shoulders to prevent me from falling face first into the gravel. With my pride still hurting from her lack of faith, i held myself on all fours, then staggered up, away from her. i didnt even want to imagine what i looked like, as my clothes filled with blood. i coughed, and coughed yet again as more blood flowed out. She made a move to step towards me, but i held up a hand. She stopped, her eyes now whirling with emotions again as i struggled to reign my pain in. I was going to tell her my last secret, the only thing no one knew about me. But she didnt deserve to know.She didnt trust me.

She never trusted me.


With that, i turned my back towards her and tried to walk away but the pain was too great. Black spots swam in front of my eyes as my knees kissed the gravel yet again and this time i fell to the ground. With my senses dimming, i fluttered my eyes open to see something i never thought id ever see. She was crying. She was crying for me. With that thought, i closed my eyes , giving in to the pain as the smell of blood filled into my nostrils.













-3A.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...