Tuesday 22 September 2015

Im not weak

Today i got a seat given to me by a gentleman who got off 2 stops later. There were 6 others around me standing as well but he looked at me and waited till i got to him. At first i was thankful,as my hands were already shaking due to the lack of iron. Thats when i caught my reflection on the bus window i sat next to and i didnt recognize myself. To my horror, my skin had gotten paler, i looked nothing like an Indian, and my dark circles popped up even more, with deep hooded eyes. I realized i even looked sick. With my dark blue sweater on top of my shirt, i looked at how defeated my eyes looked.


They all thought im sick

The guy saw i was sick

Son of a bitch


Im not weak


I am just sick. For now.






Im mad

-3am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...