Saturday 26 September 2015

one word

"How about this. Describe yourself in one word. Think about it. Be serious. Because the moment you find your word ill consider your proposal about friendship"

"you make this sound like a business deal"

"is it not? You shall try your best to please me and i shall try my best to provide you with satisfaction as well. Consumer satisfaction and a buyers happiness."

"You should be a businesswoman"

I glared at him. Then grabbing my bag and slinging it over my back, i slid out the booth, taking my coffee cups with me.

"Wait you still left another coffee cup here! Also help me out. What would you describe yourself as?" He called out, half standing as he waited for me to turn around. I stopped and smiled to myself, and turned around and threw him a wink. " be a dear and throw my cup away for me imaginary friend" i strode forwards, ignoring him as he reached towards my cup, and looked at it.


Aiden stared as the words jumped out at him from the cups surface, written in a beautiful cursive, seeming so innocent yet deadly. He then realized it was a warning. It was a warning from the enigmatic girl who told him to stay away.


She was wrath.


She was wrathful




And he was obsessed with her






-3Am


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...