Sunday 15 November 2015

For paris, for islam, for me

i honestly couldnt keep it in no longer. I read alot of posts, alot of comments and threads, and its all about wiping off the whole religion of islam itself. most of them stated that. and i honestly feel ashamed to even be considered human when there are people like this around
people actually stated to Bomb the all of islam-following countries to get rid of them, to make sure terrorism doesnt exist

are you for real?
Religion is a big role in whats happening with ISIS but that doesnt mean that even the innocent are terrorists. i grew up with countless muslim friends, countless teachers and pupils, and even good friends i joke around with till today. Have they ever threatened to bomb me? no. have they threatened my survival every time im in their presence? no. rather they treated me as an equal with open arms.

If someone should hate 'muslims' or 'islam' generally, then it ought to be me because my family history consists of being involved in the war between the hindus and muslims back in the 1950's. 2.4 million Hindus were raped or killed and my own great grandparents and grandparents fleed Bangladesh to come to India in that time of war. Their lands, properties, and farms were all pillaged and destroyed in the name of 'Allah'

But Allah didnt tell them to go kill the innocent
Allah didnt tell them to kill their own as well
Remember those who follow islam died as well. But we are so blinded by the hatred for the religion we dont think about the people.

I dont care if youre muslim and you follow the law of islam. youre nice to me ill be nice to you and ill stand beside you when the rest of the world is against you. what happened in the past with my family doesnt define all the muslims here in this world today.

i pray for paris, and every other country stricken by deaths from those who do it for pleasure or attention. i loathe you people who kill for no reason.

-Semanti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...