Wednesday 5 April 2017

With a girl

I fell in love with a girl  today. Shes a feisty little thing, the way she leaned in close to hear my whispered conversations, the way her eyes widened with life as i told her stories, and the way her lips were curled into a secret smile as she entertained me .
I fell in love with a girl today, who kissed my cheeks ever so softly as we laughed over failed dates and boys that couldnt understand us. I remember the way she bent closer, slightly more and more, giving me a view of what was hidden underneath her mesh,see-through sequined shirt. And the view didnt dissapoint. Neither did she. For as her hands inched to the insides of my thighs,  my lips were tingling, slowly parting, wanting to breathe in even a little bit of her. She was a temptress, teasing me, on and on, until my heart was about to explode .
I fell in love today lord, with a girl who had no heart to give out. I remember standing there, watching her kiss someone else on the lips so lovingly that for a moment i had to close my eyes. I had to remind myself she had told me before, all she wants is to try what its like to be with a girl, but not be serious. Ive done flings before, and ive broken hearts and walked away like its nothing, why did this one hurt so?
I want her. I wake up in the morning wondering what it would be like to wake up with her. When she hugged me, i remember the way she slowly kissed the pulse on my neck as i nestled my nose on her shoulder. I want to pleasure her lord. With gifts, with love, with affection,  and god my desire. Its raging. Never have i felt like this for any girl, never have i felt the need to actually look after someone sexually. But she does that to me. When she slipped her arms around my waist, mine fit perfectly over her back, and as we walked with her head tucked against my shoulder, i never felt more complete.
And i never felt more broken.
She has my on the palm of her hands
And im putty lord.
The fact that im willing to give up myself, my body, willingly, to make sure she gets pleasure out of me, and that i can learn to take care of her, goes to show how much i fell in love with this girl.
I want her my lord
But I can't
But i fell in love with a girl today.
Semanti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...