Sunday 4 June 2017

You saw

And you saw
In the corners of my smile
The darkness that lingered
Baby its been there for awhile

You knew
The winds of the storm i was trapped in
And when we laid in your bed, swaddled
As the storm came and swept you within

And i warned you
That i wanted you more than i ever had
And i knew your fears
Was wanting me a fear so bad?

Baby where are all the things ive worked for
Was it me or my body you wanted tonight
Baby was it my soul or my demons
That drove you further away from the light

I felt love today
When we moved together in a different way
And i heard whispers of words , that never made sense
For all i knew is that i loved you for today

My lifes been but a whisper
And your sinful hands have made me alive
I told god im sorry when i kissed you
For maybe this is why i never died

Ive been all over in a million places
And i took god and yet felt all alone
But i took you to one place and pieced myself
God im sorry but im in love





No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...