Monday 2 February 2015

girls night

Sleeping over at the Bae's house and she decides to finally take action against my horrific nails.
I don't take care of my nails
Nah uh
And she put her foot down
Clamped her hands around my ankles and dragged My feet towards her lap and proceeded to clean the dead skin and nails out of the way, plucked a few hairs and complained about how thick my skin is, then even cut my nails and complained about how bad the shape is.

Then painted a couple of layers
Messed up one nail which had the perfect matte coat
Sorry katkat<3

Otherwise, i dont know how else to state in words how grateful I am
To have a friend like her who's so caring
I asked her why she's doing it
she answered back "because you won't do it "

And let's just say my heart was in a puddle refusing to freeze back because I hadn't let anyone take care of me in any way, too afraid to let anyone in
And slowly this one just barges into my life
Breaks all my barriers down no matter how much I resist
and is changing me for the better
It's such a scary thought
Yet
I enjoy it for now
Because the feeling that you're actually cared for
Though she won't admit it
I feel it

Sometimes we don't tell our friends we love them
But when we do
The opposite becomes speechless

And somehow I think she knows for sure I adore her like she's my girly half

And im slowly learning not to be protective and possessive
And to be open


In the end
I feel like she honestly is taping me back


And it's working


And god I feel like the luckiest kid around the block with the most treasured present ever gotten

She's going to read this
Shake her head and say how cheesy I am
But on the insides
Shell be warming up like butter



Love you kat :)
-3A.m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...