Saturday 31 January 2015

coffee shops

And it was okay
It was okay to just sit there with everyone around us, chirping away about their merry lives while we sat in silence. Because that's just how comfortable I was with her. I didn't need to speak words to explain my inner thoughts because she could understand me in ways no one could. She knew I needed that. To simply exist without caring about anything, to simply be there in the company of someone. I didn't need hands, hugs, or kisses. Because sometimes I just needed this. A quiet space of solitude. Because she was the friend where I didn't need to fill in the spaces for random conversations
And that's completely okay



-3A.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...