Friday 20 February 2015

strings

And the fragile strings that had pieced her mind all snapped together as i heard her break down on the phone.
And it was one of the most scariest moments of my life.
I wanted to hurt those who hurted her
I wanted to hold her and protect her from the depths of her mind and the words of others
I wanted to cry along with her instead of just on the phone

And god I wanted to be there

She mumbled incoherent words as i saw nothing but red and panic

Each tremor, each break of her voice, added to my guilt of not protecting her
not being a friend
And i was frozen
As seconds turned to minutes then hours

And all I could hear was her voice replaying the most darkest thoughts anyone could have
And the urge to ask her to live with me was too much
Too great.

And when she hanged her phone on me after we both released our emotions
I could almost see her trying to tie her strings of sanity back again with her mind
But i could sense it
Some of the strings were permanently damaged
And one day there will be a day
Where she will break down in such a way

And god forbid
If I'm not there

I don't know what will happen
But god damn im worried

I know the feeling of free falling
When everything that's holding you in place snaps
and all you see is darkness


I want to protect her god

I want to be a good friend.





-3A.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...