Friday 6 March 2015

The worst kind of pain is when you're letting go someone not wanting to. But you have to. Because you're going to be there in the darkness, waking up at 2 in the morning crying about the worst things in life. And then this stands out. We fall in love with the most unexpected people. Maybe it's the perfect guy you met the other day, or the most arrogant jerk you can ever come across. But it doesn't matter. Because when death comes in the middle, your whole balance of the world shifts. Its like someone just stole the ground you're standing on, and you're left falling into an abyss of pain and loneliness. You don't know how to get out of it. Not at first . But everything takes time. But how about if it wasn't only just time? Maybe because you just don't want to let go? Because I don't know how to. And so this is my story of my struggles, my pain, my life. The honest truth In life is watching someone die my friend. So think about it, who's going to watch you die?









-3A.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...