Friday 10 April 2015

death anniversaries

"Chab chaaan!" - you shouted, grabbing my locker keys and running away. "Woi! Haii mun Klaaabp maa aow!" (give it back right now " "Goft!" i shouted your name as we dodged the masses of students in the hallway, and I was watching your back ,as heads turned towards our direction and i caught grins of amusement being thrown my way ."I'm going to get detention again! " i shouted at him,struggling to catch up with his long legs. He stopped in front of his locker and grinned an evil grin at me. "Let's go Siam paragon (it's a mall) on Saturday " he demanded ,dangling MY locker key in front of my face. "I can't! " i desperately told him, now really hoping the bell rang late today. "I'm going to put this key inside my locker you know. And i didnt bring my locker key with me today " he grinned cheekily, sliding the key halfway into the small air breathing open spot. "No! Okay okay I'll think about it! " i screamed, and jumped towards him. Pushing him to the floor I laughed as i pressed him down with my elbows and grabbed my key out of his hand. He was too shocked to do anything. And when I went to move away the tardy bell rang. Shit. That means the first bell had rung and i didn't know. Turning around I scowled at him and stomped over to the the locker beside him which was open and completely filled with textbooks
 I was late
For the first Time
Grabbing a random text book I turned around to hit Him when I realized how close he was standing to me suddenly

And i was staring into your eyes as they bore upon me like headlights
I was blinded
With your presence
"Khaathot (sorry)" you murmured in thai, leaning one shoulder against your locker. And then you did something I'd never forget


I haven't still


You grabbed your bag with one hand
You tousled my hair playfully reminding me again how short I was compared to you
And let you hands rest on my cheeks for a few seconds
And then you walked away

I remember watching you walk away, and curse your free time clashing with my science class.

And you always had this confident stride to your walk



With one shoulder higher than the other 
Your nike brightly colored skateboard shoes 

You walked out of my life with that smile





RIP Goft Tanawat P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...