Wednesday 8 April 2015

Life isn't butterflies and rainbows
Yet when you have people
Friends really who support you from the back
Pick you up when you fall
They help you paint your mind with colours
They choose the brightest, sparkliest colours
And pick up their own paint brush

Let them

Because the blackness of the dark colours
Fade away to something beautiful
They contrast against the light
And it creates mountains
Hills
And horizons
Of pain, of loneliness, of tears and happiness
When we mix these two contrasting colours
You get friendships
You get hugs
And you get love

With this love my dear reader, you're the richest person in your life
Because you have something
Most don't have

And damn

You're lucky



I'm lucky




-3A.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...