Sunday 12 April 2015

Now let me tell you something about one of my only closest friends in life
She thinks that there are too less stories to the windows behind her eyes
So i thought
Why not just write down
A list
A small list
Of the things about her I wish people would know


She is loyal. Frightfully so. Shell never admit it but you know she's there if you need her

She is brave. Smartly so. Shell take steps cautiously and warily like playing chess

She is innocent, in such that innuendos never crack her thick skull and i have to explain them embarrassingly in public

She is a beauty. The diamond ring you'd walk past in the jewelery store but not look at because it's too expensive. Her friendship is priceless

She is protective in her own way. She would never put her foot down in your life, rather follow behind you silently watching you when you need her help. She won't cock block you neither will she hold you back

She's courage. She gives me the push to go ahead and do something. She encourages with words, actions, and then her short blasts of impatience only heard in her voice

She is humour. The one person you can tell even the dirtiest secret to and laugh off bad pasts like a burden being lifted off of your shoulder

She is wise, if only She had a beard I'd call her the female confucius

She is friendship. The one I turn to always in the end no matter how many people stand in the way

She is love. The silent kind where words aren't needed to say so. Just her presence being there every time

She is a breath of fresh air. Rebellious, wild, and totally crazy.

She is katherine. The only girl who happens to be my diary



She is my best friend

mm-3A.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...