Saturday 11 April 2015

all of the stars #gwti

"What does the star do" i asked, shaking as i pointed the North star alone in this glory, shining by itself as the other stars glimmered beside it.' if the North star starts to like another fellow star beside it? ' he frowned as he looked at the North star with hooded eyes and then looked at me with an unreadable expression. "I'd tell it it was impossible but the best things come out of the most impossible types of crushes aye?" he murmured, watching me in the darkness. I gulped. Shuddering yet again as I steeled myself for the next question I was going to ask, already guessing his reply. "And what if " i whispered, as i slowly stood in front of him , demanding all his attention. 'What if the stupid idiot star fell in love with something else. Someone else.' he didn't say anything as his eyes yet again twinkled Like my very own sky of lights. 'what if ' I whispered as i tilted my lips closer to him. 'this idiot star fell in love with an even bigger star. A star so big and full of light it's light dims any other star in comparison at night. This star provides the light for everyone silently, glowing like there's no tomorrow. It fell in love with the big bad Moon which hides itself on days and shows itself on others. ' I  choked up, unable to get more words out as the emotion between my heart and mind clogged itself in my throat. I watched as he closed his eyes and processed my words, a smile tugging up on his lips. "I believe the moon is stupid then " he started , laying one single finger on my cheekbone, then pulled me closer with his other hand as he splayed the fingers over my right hip .'I believe the moon is stupid . To hide itself from others yet to only show itself to the north star behind clouds. You know what that means? " he whispered, as he came closer. I could hear everything then. My heart, his breath, our souls mingling with each other. "What?" i whispered, unable to stop the tears that started to overflow ." the moon loves the North star so fucking much it trusts itself with only her."

I couldn't hold back the sob as we pulled onto each other desperately, needing to fill in the space
The empty gnawing I felt in my heart had become numb, so numb that I felt overwhelmed with the amount of emotions I felt. And that's when I felt it again as my chest constricted painfully and my breathing came out in gasps .

I was in love









To be continued


-3A.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...