Thursday 22 October 2015

"We all have imperfections. Whether it be your scars, your flaws, your mind. " he held my face with both hands and put his forehead on mine, his eyes piercing my thoughts. "i dont care how many pimples you get because of sleepless nights, how fat you become when i know how much you love gym, nor how much you eat as you dont even eat for days accidentally. I know your flaws like you know mine. Why are you afraid? Why are you afraid of me being a presence in your life?" I looked away, forcing him to lean back. I didnt realize the traitorous tears that slipped past my eyes and onto his hands as he cupped my cheeks."listen to me" he whispered, as he forced my eyes to contact his. "there is no true definition of beauty. And hell if i could describe someone beautiful, id compare them to the moon" he leaned and kissed my nose gently, almost like a whisper of unspoken love. "the moon is big and round and beautiful. It has its dark days where it shies away, its light days where it strongly lights up our paths. The moon has craters. Holes, black spots, imperfections we look over because to us the moon is beautiful despite those flaws. " Aiden leaned even closer, though it seemed impossible with the way he pulled me close to him. "you are my moon little one. Your flaws, your dark days, your anger, your laughter, your scars,your love, everything makes you Fucking beautiful. And youre mine. All mine" i couldnt see by that point for my whole soul was on fire. His hands were burning through my face, as they held me impossibly tighter and pulled me towards his lips. Our bodies were entangled, i didnt know whose hand clenched his chest or whose tears were now on my face. We were one. And he set me on fire .





-3am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...