Monday 7 December 2015

Forever my love

They told me forever my love
that you will be with me
and as i sit here beside this empty bus stop
im struggling to breath

forever, the wind whispered
when i watched your pictures float away
as my hands turned empty and numb
i felt you slip since that day

forever my friends shouted
when they told me to move on
they forced my food, clothes and shoes
not knowing how id rather wear yours

Forever the heart will remember
the priest ended the speech
that all the good always die young
i wish never again id hear him preach

i think of you forever my love
is that even okay
i refuse to think of anyone else
who'd make this crazy mind sane

but what is forever everyone whispers
when nothing ever stays
i laugh and look at the stars
and say its okay, thats where my forever ended up anyway



-3AM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...