Wednesday 3 February 2016

Rainy days

I hvae my days where im numb to the point where i sit on the floor for hours at end, staring at a blank wall. Then i have days where the shadows jump and flicker , and behind my closed eyes i can see them dancing around, waiting for me to open my eyes. I call those days my rainy days. Because my eyes shed so much tears my shirt, my pillows, my sheets all drench with pain , loneliness and self-hatred. But then i open my eyes a few hours later and pick myself back again. The sun shines like nothing happened and the clouds disperse like nothing ever existed. Therefore i believe im okay. Im ok the way i am. I am scared of the dark, im afraid of my sanity, but im okay.


I just have a few rainy days



-3am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...