Thursday 4 February 2016

william and iryna

Today i spent the majority of my day with work mates. We spent 6 hours after work together over iced drinks and laughter, as we sat down with nothing between us but our bodies. Over time as our stories increased in length and our laughter increased in volume i realized all 4 of us had inched closer and closer until our legs were between each others and one arm was resting on someone else's knee while the head rest on another. We were so content in our little bubble, talking without knowing how fast the hours were passing by, i realized i had never been so happy at all. Ive rarely ever been so happy, so content, and so at ease. I wasnt sitting there thinking how fat do i look or how ugly am i compared to the beauty i was sitting next to. No, i was utterly taken to the world of happiness and bliss, so pure now im sitting on my bed with a silly smile on my face still, unable to let this memory ever be stored and never be seen again.

I dont think ive ever laughed and smiled as much as i did today


Im so happy to have met William and Iryna, for they both are such genuinely good souls they leave this feeling of content happiness inside me.


I love them both so much and it hasnt been long at all



I love them





-3am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...