Friday 5 February 2016

I have a fair share of insecurities that range from self-loathing to wondering why do I bother associating with people. Every morning, waking up is more of a struggle than falling asleep because i have all these thoughts, these words that weigh me down so much so i give up the struggle to get up and just lay in bed wondering if anyone would care I was missing today. See, i call these days my winter days, as an affectionate term for hating everything and everyone around me and wanting not to see them for the whole day. Why though is this considered a negative thing, when all of us have our ups and downs, our days when we hate the world and the days where we just want to cuddle the shit out of someone you dont even talk to?

whatever it is
i need a fucking fairy god mother or some shit
if anyone knows someone
im willing to pay
and im cuddly

sincerely

-3am


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...