Thursday 25 August 2016

It was almost known you were my unavoidable destruction
my pride was at stake
but the moment i laid eyes on you
experienced your fingers running gently down my back
your touch, your presence, your everything
It Was my downfall
You knew
you knew everything
but alas
Pride
and prejudice
Were against you and I
its such a shame
i cant have the best thing in the world
it must be a relief for you
to not have the worst nightmare
clinging onto your bones
Encasing your heart with love unwanted
which is why
I finally let go
just to face
my imminent darkness again



-3am

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is pretty nice....check out mine too......
    http://memineandforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...