Thursday 26 October 2017

This

trust me, i whispered to you
as i gently kissed your lips
a raspy promise for utter pleasure
as i slipped my tongue within

trust me , i whispered in your ears
as i gently nipped your earlobe
a shiver and a whimper hit my soul
as you grew limp, anticipating more

hold still, i say to you
as i stepped back and unbuttoned your shirt
and we both watched the material fall off
reveling in a beauty so pure

i gently ran a finger down your throat
over your beating heart and chest
and we watched and paused
as we both took in a sharp breath

Feel, i hushed to you
as you moaned out my name
and gently i flickered a tongue over your nipple
as you trembled and held my frame

watch, i uttered in a throaty growl
as i played and twisted your nipples to my satisfaction
hardened peaks of utter desire
aphrodite had blessed my partner

Now look , i plead to you
as i gently go down on my knees
smelling your arousal for my touch
i smile as i gently kiss your clit

you curse out my name in a hiss
as i taste all of you
relentlessly, mercilessly, i take all
for i seem to crave all of you

Come, i command harshly
as you beg and plead to let you release
with a final pump and a final lick
you give me what i need

and as i gently ease you down to my lap
and cradle your head in my arms
i gently trace all these parts of you
speechless at what i had experienced in hand

i love you, i slowly murmured
as i gently held your face
the smile you gave me thereafter
is still burnt into my head

a smile so sweet, and so pure
of love , adoration, and utter bliss
your eyes were half closed in contentment
only a mad man would dare dismiss

I love you, you whispered back
as you gently put a hand over my heart
and right there in front of you
i realized this was it, i never ever,  wanted to go back


-3am






No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...