Thursday 28 December 2017

Take care of her for me

I know we're never going to be young forever and in love the way we are now
Because our youth is never eternal

This world is not eternal
And just as the night itself comes to its ends

I believe in our love. And i believe in us . I believe in emily .
And after all. All I have right now is her and my love for her.  My love for us.

And as long as our love stands as strong as the ground i stand upon , no matter the cracks and the occasional bumps. I stand by her.

Come what may.
So God if you're out there
If you believe in me and hear this
Keep her safe for me




-3am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...