Wednesday 20 December 2017

Im beautiful

My wrinkles were like bird claws around my eyes, showing up at the smallest smile.
And she simply smiled and told me I looked perfectly okay.

My eyebrows hadn't been threaded nor had i shaven my upper lips, and she simply smiled and told me I was pretty.

My stomach rolled around the sides of my pants and my waist was simply too big for me to be comfortable in.
She simply put her hands around me and held me, whispered to me that im gorgeous

When I stood naked in front of her as she held me at an arms length, observing every flaw i had , ever fear laid out in front of her.
She looked at me with tearful eyes and said im perfect

And when I danced around her , ice skated and flaunted my body. She gave me a smack on the very butt i refuse to look at, and told me I was sexy .

And when we held each other, chest to chest , looking into each other's eyes. She cried to me

"How could you not see your beauty? How could you not see yourself? How beautiful you are?"

I simply looked at her. Looked at the girl who still is the most beautiful human i have met to this day. With her eyes , her warm smile, her ever changing moods and her tendency to comfort immediately . She was my beautiful girl. My woman.

"I never knew I was beautiful till I met you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...