Friday 29 May 2020

Divine masculine

The rain clung to your eyelashes
You looked beautiful tonight 
The rain outlined your soul 
You looked radiant tonight 

Divine masculine i call out to thee
Wherever you may be
Through pregnant clouds and rooftops
Through empty bars with our flip flops
Divine masculine i call out to thee
The rainy days I experience 
Are nothing without you with me

My half , my soul, my friend 
I pray for you every night 
Lord knows where you are waiting 
Quietly, silently, watching my every move 
My half, my soul, my friend 
Enter my life already 

My soulmate, my twin flame, my love 
Where do you hide through this mist ?
The rain parts as i kneel to the heavens 
Praying to meet you already 

Divine masculine, lover of my heart and soul 
Can you hear my prayers tonight?
I will ask to dream of you like i do every day
What is it about you that renders me speechless?

The rain clung to your eyelashes tonight 
You were the most beautiful thing I ever saw
But you smiled to the person behind me
as i remained unseen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...