Monday 8 June 2020

fusion

And it felt as if our souls had fused together
Your lips were lillies
Lilting upwards with the tilt of your head 
As your face descended upon me
And i was but a simple white Rose 
Wilting under the passion
The intensity
The heat of your love
My petals curled themselves inwards
As i rose on my toes to meet you halfway

And we met halfway
Your hands found themselves home in my hair
Your teeth found themselves embedded in my skin
And i was a shivering mess of gold
Melting under your passion

How is it
That one man
Can undo me such
That i become nothing under his kiss?

Only you have the power to undo all of me
And put me back together 
Just wanting you even more
How do you do so?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...