Wednesday 21 January 2015

Me

There are times in life when you sit down and contemplate about your very existence
what are you doing in your life
what do you look like
and what do you look forward to in the future.

And thats when i started thinking about myself. Me.

Im not your typical girl who's hot or gorgeous.I dont have an amazing hourglass figure nor a flat stomach under the shirts i wear. im far from being considered what the average society would say pretty.

I eat food, lots of different types of food. and sometimes i just forget to eat. I have curves and more fat than i should have, but i carry them with me. I have scars in places and a history you will never know unless you gain my trust.

Some people love me for who i am and how i treat them. Whereas some people dislike my very existence .

I have done good deeds in life but i have also committed sins that now are deemed okay for some reason

I love wearing my sweatpants and a hoodie and i never put a speck of makeup on my skin.

im random at times, totally crazy, Yet mostly, im quiet and submissive.

i have two faces, because im too afraid to be myself with others. the loud, obnoxious me is when im surrounded by people im wary off, while the quiet, observant side stays hidden unless im with the right people.

But then in the end

I am who i am, and nothing can change me. No one has the right to bring me down with words that do not affect me physically, and can be erased mentally.

love me or not, it doesnt matter. But if i love you, i love you with my heart. Because if you manage to get my trust, then im willing to give you my whole world and keep you happy.

does that sound cliche? probably
but this is me

and i accept myself.

do you?



-3A.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...