Wednesday 7 January 2015

the awkward friendships

Getting off the phone with the most unexpected friend is perhaps the most heartwarming and heart-wrenching feeling one can experience. especially when it comes to me, on the recieving side of the phone. we all will once come to a point where we meet someone, same sex or not, and become so close, best friends wouldnt be the word to describe that friendship. And thats the friendship i have with the most amazing girl in the world. Words honestly cannot describe when you find yourself in a friendship where both of you can communicate with each other without words, message each other and guess what the other persons' mood is , and offer a shoulder without being asked. And this is what my friendship is.
I am a very negative person in general. And its amusing because this friend of mine is perhaps the most optimistic person you can ever find. She cheers me up whereas i lessen her cheer and make her see the world with a more pessimistic view. It sounds depressing, but its not. I promise.
Which is why its heartwarming.That two opposing character, personalities, and these 2 completely different people are inseparable.

Which is why its heart-wrenching too.

Trust is such a word that people never realize how seriously it has to be taken in context until they themselves are betrayed. I trust no one, including myself. But trusting this friend of mine scares me. I trust her, i do, but i cant help but be wary. Which is why i hate this logical negative side of my mind, where it brings the worst thoughts in ones mind. What if she gets tired of me? What if she finds a better friend than me? What if im too negative ?

All these thoughts show how insecure i am as a person

And it scares me

Scares me alot .


"Walls will end up breaking , no matter how high you have them built. Trust less, observe more. You'll realize who's fake and who's real."


3 am musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...