Friday 9 January 2015

the partner in crime of wild flavours of life

Midnight adventures
When the inner adrenaline filled crazy you comes out to be known to the world. When you want to drive to the most randomest places of the world with the people you see yourself for a lifetime with, or perhaps on your own. Its action filled, serene, and possibly always included in your list of memorable moments. And i love it.

I'm 18, but i dont have a license to drive yet. Been to lazy to go get my learners and then the P's. (aussie slangs are weird sorry) . So anyways, normally to get to places i use public transport like the lazy bum i am. And most of the time it's okay

But it's not okay when you need to spend somewhere late at night and public transport ain't safe anymore. Which is a pity.

So in comes in the friend of my heart. You people call it best friends. I call it a friend of my heart
Same shit mate.
Deal with it.

So anyways, this only friend of mine has a license, she drives so safe you will be frustrated as to why she never breaks the speed limits to live a little, and her song collection is awesome because most of them are supplied by MOI.

So here she jumps into the picture of my sad pathetic life and puts a little sugar into my eyes. Wait that sounds painful

Let me start again

Here i was eating a piece of meat with no salt like the English did when they hadn't discovered salt and spices to make the most succulent meat. (it's funny because I don't eat beef) and then this hearty friend of mine jumps in with a salt shaker and sprinkles salt all over this meat, adding flavour to it . That's exactly what she's doing to my life.

She helps me see the colours and flavors that life can offer.

And dismisses the fact at how dull my knowledge and company be, for at moments when both of us are engrossed in the silence surrounding us, i look at her and can't help but admire and wonder why she bothers to be my only trustworthy companion, and why she even bothers to bring me back to life. Show me everything is beautiful.

I never knew I'd find a friend like that

But enough rambling about this girl friend of mine
I should actually just dedicate my whole blog Web to her
She deserves it


Last night, after watching Big Hero6, with my emotional state of mind being so very unstable after all the deaths and sacrifices I was being put through (spoiler alert), i was in a sad sad mood. But then, after having dinner at the best pizza place in melbourne, things started looking fresh again. :) my friend of my heart, let's name her Lian, which means daughter of the sun, as she shines to brightly. So yeah,Lian decided that since she booked the car we were in for 4 more hours, it was time to go to the beach.
In the middle of the night
And we did
But not just any beach
The Beach where penguins come in from the artic to rest and mate and sleep and fish. Im not even joking this time

And it was bloody cool

We go to zoos and see emperor penguins with the yellow tints in their breasts, and the normal black and white penguin. And they're quite huge

But these reall wild penguins, believe it or not, are legit 12-18 inches long, with the most cutest wild calls you can ever hear.

Penguins are also very loud social animals that I never knew about

Their calls are high pitched and  the sound travels quite far in the distance


And baby penguins are freaking adorable
waddle waddle
Waddle
Waddle



I like penguins now

So after this whole exciting ordeal and experiencing the crisp fresh cool air of the beach during summer nights, I was thankful, so thankful for this friend of mine who was opening my eyes to the world.
Oh yeah I named her Lian over here.
So i was damn thankful for Lian


And while she was walking in front if me, i took a picture of her from the back, hit the lights from the road and the palm trees in the distance, she was probably the most beautiful person you could ever be lucky to be friends with.

Too bad I'm not lebsian.

Here's Lian wearing a winter jacket during the summer coolness, walking away into the darkness while i stared out into the sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...