Monday 26 January 2015

Tree

I feel like im pretending to be a tree
thick and strong
tall and intimidating
but the truth it
im just a twig
because as a tree, though i look strong, any little thing can eat me from the inside, putting me back to who i really am. i start off as a twig, i end up as a twig. 

and i am a mess of feelings.
it doesnt help that most of the time i cant say these thoughts to anyone


and id rather end up killing myself 
because
theres only so long you can stay strong. if its possible to deal with whatevers eating you away, then do it, but if we cant, then were fucked.

and its like
i cant ignore or runaway

yet
if we can find a way to love even the shittiest situations, then i guess
we are free
from our own suffering




-3A.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...