Monday 2 March 2015

_#1

I stared at her, mesmerized by the way her fingers tapped the steering wheel as she tapped along to the beat of the song. My eyes slid to her lips, so full yet tantalizing, almost like a deathly poison. She bit it, gently, driving me wild on the inside. Her eyes darted between the road ahead and the rear view mirror, her curses falling onto blind ears as i watched her shake one fist in the air and flip a birdy at the driver she drove past. I couldn't help but bubble out a laugh, completely put into a trance as i saw the mirth of the situation hit her. We both were giggling like school kids, with not a care in the world. And it felt amazing. To release this pent-up happiness as we drove to god knows where. And it was okay
For once we drove along without a destination
But as long as she stayed with me
It was alright
It was going to be okay







-GWTI excerpt



-3A.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...