Monday 27 April 2015

birthday shenanigans, sleeppver, snoring me,katherine

I am officially 19
Holy shit
I'm finally past the stage of being a fresh adult, i downed half a beer without complaining about the bitterness,i flirted with a guy and was gifted with a kiss that wasn't planned, and I even managed to snag myself a gay guy close friend who seems to treat me as a physical bear.
Wew
All good though
And i feel good
Confident even
I slept over for 2 nights at the girlfriends house and snored like a pig and she didn't mind at all
I slept through most of my day today due to being so tired mentally and physically

But honestly I feel refreshed. Like this weekend, my birthday, spending time with people close to me.. this is what I needed to get a clear head
to feel motivated again to study

Let's start off with my birthday

Right at the dot of 12 katherine and Dinh, 2 of my closest friends managed to go out and buy 2 pieces of my favorite cake and we celebrated without candles, though we did blow imaginary candles =D. One of katherines roommates I know also joined us along and we took some Polaroid shots of us in our pajamas with messy hair, sleepy eyes, and our beautiful smiles. I loved it.
And with katherines wardrobe at the back who wouldn't love it?

Then after heading off to bed, I realized I was too excited to sleep. I had work at 7,(yes I went to work) and with dinh snoring lightly beside me, I was too happy to sleep. Katherine surprisingly was awake In her bed above me and so I started talking to her throughout the night .



When morning came, as both dinh and i quietly changed and brushed our teeth I looked over at katherine who was curled up on her bed, her head not resting on the big lumpy pillow. She looked too uncomfortable 
Therefore, smiling lightly I grabbed the blanket I was supposed to use and spread it over her, made her into a burrito, and gently lifted her head and put it into the softer pillow I had. Then grabbing another pillow dinh was using I put it to her side, knowing she'd probably hug it to herself in her sleep. She moves around a lot when she's restless and upset about something. 

Her room has become my place to get away from things 
I don't know why 
But whenever I stay over at her place 
I always seem to feel more refreshed 
Positive even 
Maybe it's the katherine vibes 



And though katherine has been down these past few days due to lack of self confidence and work related issues, I can't help but keep wanting to push her on. Its almost as if our positions are reversed. I'm being the positive one while she's being negative. But surprisingly, i enjoy it

I enjoy feeling like I'm doing something good for once. Not being negative and rather being positive for someone.




Throughout the day, though work was crazy busy, I couldn't help smiling through, though I had to converse with angry customers here and there .my managers all hugged me, the crew all cheered for me and wished me happy birthday, and my parents kept telling me how much they missed me.




I love everyone in my life

And honestly

At this point I feel like

Though things go up and down




I always need to look up

And i am




Heading to my birthday dinner by stealing one of katherines beanies that I kept because she didn't want it anymore (sorry katherine) , i enjoyed the dinner though more than half of it I was busy trying to keep up with conversations of both the boys next to me.

I was physically being touched by both sides

And i don't like hands on my thighs or someone just grabbing a part of me for too long




Again cutting a cake without candles, i headed Back to katherines, feeling too tired to go home and sleep.

I'm telling you her place is like my second home.




And again we both talked.

There's something about just us being together in silence and knowing no one can hear us. Its as if both our walls are completely down and we find comfort in talking our minds.

And doing so, katherine legit fell asleep while talking to me

Her voice fell to a mumble and then a light breathing sigh and she was dead to the world in her realm of sleep

Surprisingly I nodded off straight after







Funny thing is katherine completely forgot I was in her room and woke up to quite a shock when she saw me sprawled out in the most disgraceful manner over the floor, half underneath her bed due to the cold of the night. And her heater was somewhere underneath there .




And when I'm tired, suffering a cold due to melbournes best weather in the world, I snore like a bitch




She didn't care

Morning came

Suprisingly both of us actually smiled a good morning and talked a bit before she invited me to her bed and shared her blankets with me. That girl legit studied bro. While I promptly fell asleep. Waking up a few times and saying a few words. I slept for another 5 hours and snored while she studied. I don't know how she didn't kick me out of her room.




And i feel like... the companionship between us

Has become so comfortable

She talks to me more now

Bout what's bothering her

What she feels like about things




And i feel like perhaps this is what friendships are like

Give it time

Shower it with warmth with love

With difference

With feelings

They grow

And they turn into something beautiful




Spending my birthday with her

And others




I think I feel like the most special person in the world

My sickness has been locked in a jar

I've been smiling

I've been confident

I feel good everywhere




And i do hope

You all do too
















I love you random readers

From wherever you read my blog

To the new readers from France and Portugal and even Phillipines




Welcome to my blog of my thoughts

Where you read how I battle the negativity of my mind

With positive thoughts







And again

Thank you katherine, dinh and everyone







And thank you you random readers







Special shout out to you USA peeps

Who seem to come in to read everyday to see if I update

Sorry i haven't updated

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...