Monday 18 May 2015

You see God

I sometimes feel like
We all are paper airplanes
Drifting through the wind
Trying to find a place to stay
Some keep on going forever
Yet some end up broken in the process
Their wings torn and dismantled
My friend,you see, is a paper airplane
A beautiful paper airplane
She loves flying
Loves travelling
And she isn't afraid to jump off a cliff to the waters below

But i worry god
I worry because me with my broken wings
Will never be able to save her
If one day her wings break
And i won't be in time to catch her
Then I'll lose her
Myself
And everything

She's the only one who teaches me how to fly
With my broken wings
And she isn't afraid of leading me
To new places
That I've never imagined myself in
And i want you to take care of her god
when the day comes and I'm not there
And make sure you remind her how beautiful she is
And how important she is
That's it god
That's it










-3A.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...