Sunday 30 August 2015

A storm of love

For she was a hurricane of feelings, hitting me at my most vulnerable, and leaving me behind in the aftermath of the rain and wind. She took me away from the lonely grounds, only to leave behind a destruction of memories, than can never be looked at without breaking down. You see, she was a storm, so painfully enigmatic and mesmerizing, i got caught in its wake, and during the times i spent with her, i forgot what it was like to see the sun for she took me into her world and showed me whats its like to really be in the darkness and never be afraid of it. She was the darkness, but she wasnt afraid of the light. This is why i loved her so. Her dark dark soul, so full of pain and sadness, yet never did she forget how to smile. I loved her like ive never loved or been loved before. I loved her for the tears she made me cry, the memories she left behind, and the stars she has taught me about. Ill love her always.- Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...