Sunday 9 August 2015

warnings

"i have a fucked up family Aiden. Dont get yourself associated with me."
"Why? The media doesen't even know where one of the richest millionaires family lives. No one would bother me about you."
"i dont give 2 shits about the media Aiden. But understand that i am the sun. Come too close, i can burn of your wings"
"well thank god for redbull"
"You ruin my dramatic flairs"
He gave me a cheeky grin and tossed a coin at me. I snatched it out of the air and looked at him, in confusion, at why he gave me a dollar coin. He started walking away when he looked back and shouted, "keep it. That was my lucky coin for the last 7 years."
"What will you do without it!?" I shouted back, holding the coin tightly inside my fist.
He laughed and stopped walking, and without facing me, he threw his words into the wind. "i dont need one anymore.I found you."





-3A.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...