Sunday 20 September 2015

dear sister

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSndlgKtfOc


your flaws
your imperfections
your moods
and your walls
they dont bother me
it never bothered me that you may have had acne on your face or you had a pimple where you didnt want it to be. it never bothered me how you did your hair or how dressed you are everytime i met you. it never mattered to me whether you looked fine because you always looked like you. your skin color, your insecurities, and your clothes never defined you. your personality did. you looked through my insecurities, you broke down my walls like they were nothing, and you stuck with me even when im actually dressing like a homeless. thats whats most important. you dont care.
i dont either

youre beautiful. more beautiful than youll ever know. but you want to hear those words from someone you cherish like we would in a partner.

but i dont care

youre beautiful
and i love you.


sincerely,

theangryone


-3am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...