Monday 30 November 2015

just romanov

"Finally no one can see us" i grumbled, as the fireworks lit up the sky. Romanov slipped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. "i love you" i couldnt help the smile threatening to slip past my poker face in the crowd as i buried my face into his shoulder. "if i asked how much what would you say?" Romanov chuckled and pulled my face away from his shoulder, leaning down to me. "My love for you would have no units of measurement, all i know is i love you more each and everyday. i love you more than yesterday and less than tomorrow, because it keeps growing." i let out a laugh and met him halfway to the kiss, unable to stop. the world around us had dissapeared by then, and it was like he set off his own fireworks inside my stomach as we clung to each other desperately, amongst the blinding lights around us. "Wheres the damn mistletoe when we need it?" i muttered, as we slowly led ourselves back to my house. "Its New years love, cut nature a little slack" i laughed again as i pulled him even more strongly towards my room as the maids bowed to us through the open door we walked through, leaving us be. as we reached our room, i urged him in and locked the door behind us, pushing him against the back of the door as i kissed him fiercely. "Romanov?" i whispered as our breathless gasps filled the air. "Hmmm?" he muttered,holding my hips so tightly it almost hurt. "I love you"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...