Monday 25 January 2016

Butterfly

Romanov laughed along as he spun me around in dizzying circles, keeping a tight grip on my waist as i giddily threw my head back in glee. His laughter rang through the song playing softly from his car as he spun me once more and pulled me close, whispering sweet words in the dusk of the evening. "And here we spin, on our own, waiting to be a butterfly. So spread your wings my love, i believe its time for us to finally fly" squinting at the mellow sun i wrenched myself away from Romanov and lifted my arms high, feeling the soft wind flowing through around me as i giggled and ran, finding my wings. I was happy. In a long time, i was finally happy. It was no brainer as i heard his chuckles following my gleeful steps for he would follow me into anything, anywhere, the light or the dark. He was Romanov, he was my own little butterfly.




-3am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...