Wednesday 24 February 2016

loving without knowing

When you love someone for who they are, not knowing their past, their present, or what they want to be in the future, is perhaps one of the most meanuningful types of love a person can have for the other. For the first time in my life, i met 2 people, who have became a part of my life almost everyday and its honestly perhaps one of the craziest things i have to say that is turning out amazing. At the end of the day, with a handful of laughter, rants, and personal experiences, i have realized i am so content with life. Im so happy.

I dont even need to look for anything else from these two for they both are such sweethearts, such good people from the time ive known them, my heart is happy with what its getting

At these times i honestly wish Katherine were here sometimes. 




-3A.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...