Sunday 21 February 2016

For Iryna

I love you with a heart, that i dont always show
so much so, im suprised its still accepted so
i love you with vigour, valour and trust
for seeing you happy has become like a must

I love you for your smile, cheeky as always
brightening up some of my darkest days
i love you for your laugh, loud and plentiful
each moment shared is a bliss so beautiful

I love you for your hugs, for you cuddle me deep
if only one day, id totally hum you to sleep
I love you for your excitement, hitting me everywhere
its okay, we all have our moments to be fair

I love you for your mind, quick and attentive
your gray eyes lock on and always seem so pensive
Did i forget how much i love thy eyes my love?
So beautiful so, its blessed by the heavens above

I especially love you for your quirky moments
where we would not be afraid to be ourselves
so thank you for everything we have shared
People must be sad not to have you for themselves

I love thy humour my love, you get me everytime,
even the words i sometimes say should be a crime
lets not forget your rants, that you always talk through
no matter, for at the end of the day, it just makes me love you

But we all have our flaws my love
yet it definitely doesnt matter
for at the end of this very long day
it's only you id bother to flatter

So i hope you read this with a smile
for its the most honest i can be
i dont know how else to say i love you
than let you see all of me

Therefore im glad i love you so
and heres a promise that ill stay
the future is so unknown
but thats okay, for now ill love you everyday



-3.A.m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...