Tuesday 24 May 2016

twenty one reasons to be alive |-/

quotes from Twenty one pilots that have me here breathing still


  1. Though I'm weak and beaten down,I'll slip away into this sound,The ghost of you is close to me,I'm inside-out, you're underneath.
  2. "And I will say that we should take a day to break away from all the pain our brain has made the game is not played alone And I will say that we should take a moment and hold it and keep it frozen and know that life has a hopeful undertone"
  3. "You say I'm not alone, but I am petrified"
  4. "I won't fall in love with falling"
  5. "And though I've been travelling through the deserts of my mind, I haven't found a drop of water"
  6. "No one else is dealing with your demons meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend."
  7. "It's time to say goodbye. To the Earth and now my worthless life, 'cause everything I ever made-uh, Is dead now, inside a grave."
  8. "I'll pray that one day you see / The only difference between life and dying / Is one is trying, that's all we're called to do"
  9. "Won't you go to someone else's dreams? Won't you go to someone else's head? Haven't you taken enough from me? Won't you torture someone else's sleep? "
  10. “Fight it, take the pain, ignite it/Tie a noose around your mind/Loose enough to breath fine and tie it” –
  11. “I begin to assemble what weapons I can find/Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind” 
  12. “I am not as fine as I seem./Pardon, me for yelling and telling you green gardens/Are not what's growing in my psyche, it's a different me” – Migraine
  13. “Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts, no/You are all that I’ve got, no” – Doubt
  14. "Are you searching? For purpose? Then write something yeah it might be worthless Then paint something then it might be wordless Pointless curses, Nonsense verses You'll see purpose start to surface No one else is dealing with your demons Meaning maybe defeating them will be the beginning of your meaning friend. -Kitchen Sink"
  15. “Hello, I've been traveling in the deserts of my mind/And I haven't found a drop of life” 
  16. “Let's take this a second at a time/Let's take this one song, this one rhyme/Together, let's breathe” – Guns For Hands
  17. “I'm a pro at imperfections/And I'm best friends with my doubt/And now that my mind's out… I'm thinking, 'Wow/I probably should've stayed inside my house.'”
  18. And what we want, we know we can't believe,
    We have all learned to kill our dreams.
  19.  I need to know that when I fail you'll still be here,
    'Cause if you stick around I'll sing you pretty sounds
  20. I used to say, "I wanna die before I'm old,"
    But because of you I might think twice.

"Before you walk away, there's one more thing I want to say/Our brains are sick but that's okay" – Fake You Out



No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...