Tuesday 15 November 2016

'she likes you you know' he grumbled, as we both watched her swish away to the back.

'what do you mean?' I asked him curiously, shocked.

He didnt reply as she walked back , passing us, not before trying to poke me on my side, enticing giggles out of me. Grabbing her fingers i tried pushing her away, but she merely grinned she held on to my hand before finally letting go and throwing a subtle wink towards me.


"thats what i mean' alex nodded, as i quickly shoved my fingers into my hoodie.

I scoffed and shook my head wearily.


'to her alex, this is a game. Because we both know. Im here today, gone tomorrow'


Alex shrugged and passed me his donut. 'atleast people like you and i dont get hurt'

'atleast'  i murmured in agreement, wanting her so badly even then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...