Wednesday 28 June 2017

Hold still

Hold still,  my pretty little heart
Theyll never find you again
Hold still my broken little heart
We will be one once again

Hold still my precious little soul
Its okay if they wanted us no more
Hold still my broken little soul
Ill piece us back again once more

Hold still , runaway mind
Your thoughts are memories i cant describe
Hold still, my anxious little mind
Together, we shall once again thrive

Hold still, all these skeletons inside
Ill lock you up once again
Hold still, my skeleton of thoughts
Why do you bring so much pain?

Hold still, my body of mine
You shall betray no one but yourself
One day, someone will come, and love us
But maybe, until then, lets love ourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...